QHD 50-280 BEV
Emission-free and quiet
With the QHD 50-280 tractor unit (based on DAF CF), Quantron AG is expanding its portfolio of heavy-duty commercial vehicles on battery-electric basis. In (inner-city) local traffic, the tractor unit moves quietly and 100 % emission-free, which is a benefit for residents and employees in and around the vehicles. They are also perfectly suited for use at the edge of the day and at night. In contrast to classic combustion engines, the BEV models are ideal for stop-and-go use and cause significantly lower maintenance and repair costs.
Vehicle data QHD 50-280
max. 350 kW
max. 3.500 Nm
up to 180 km*
On-bord charger (AC):
400 V – 63 A / 44 kW
Charging time (with SOC 10 %/50%):
6 h / 3 h
Fast charging (DC):
CCS II / 150 A
Fast charging time:
approx. 2 h
Homologated climbing performance:
min. 12 %**
Fifth wheel height:
approx. 1.140 mm
Tare weight with 280 kWh:
Permissible fifth wheel load:
*Depending on the actual load, driving style, topography, number of stops and speed. Calculated on the basis of an average 50% load.
**Based on the minimum requirements for national road approval.
***Weights according to homologation and approval: demo truck tractor with 280 kWh battery capacity.
Fast charging time
- New vehicles as well as retrofitting of existing and used vehicles possible
- Government subsidies of up to 80 % of the additional costs*
- Toll and tax exemption
- Quiet and emission-free operation: benefit for residents and employees in and around the vehicles
- Permissible total towing weight up to 50,000 kg
- Tractor unit according to ISO 1726 standard semi-trailer load comparable to corresponding diesel variants
- Easy driver changeover due to familiar controls
- Long-distance cab with rest area
- Fully automatic transmission with recuperation and retarder, ideal for stop-and-go
- All standard semi-trailer heights available such as 1140 mm
- Lower maintenance, repair and operating costs compared to diesel vehicles
- Enhancement of own company image through sustainable transports
*Government subsidies depending on the place of residence and the requirements of the applicant.
Empower the Future
Day after day, tons of goods of all kinds are picked up and delivered. From company to company, from logistics centres to private households. Freight transport has increased massively worldwide in recent years and continues to grow: that’s why it’s important to have the right transport means.
At QUANTRON, we are enabling a future that makes transporting goods efficient, sustainable and clean.
Environmentally friendly, quiet, reliable and safe – that is the QHD 50-280 BEV.
Further information can be found in our QHD brochure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.